The most sold ladders by JOMY are the caged ladders, well ladders, retractable ladders, drop-down ladders and basement ladders.
JOMY permanent ladders for use in wells or basements
Permanent ladders for use in wells or as basement ladder are usually less wide:
- The ladder is installed against a flat or curbed well surface.
- The useful width is 350mm with other dimensions available on request.
- The distance between rungs is 280mm, with other dimensions available on request.
- The manhole ladder can rest on the well floor or be suspended. For easy access to the ladder, it is provided with a telescopic handrail.
- These ladders can also be used as a basement escape ladder.