Aesthetic and unobtrusive
The Mini-JOMY ladder integrates seamlessly into both modern and classic architectures. It is generally considered the "architect's choice" for unobtrusive and effective access.
The Mini-JOMY ladder is comparable to the JOMY ladder. It looks like a metal column of approximately 9cm by 9cm.
It is manufactured in anodized aluminum with a natural mat finishing. If a color for the ladder is desired, the exterior parts can be painted in any RAL color.
Easy to use and burglar resistant
The mini-JOMY offers the option of either one and two opening latches. The latches can be protected by a padlock, restricting the use of the ladder to authorized personnel only.
The ladder is internally counterbalanced using springs resulting in a smooth and soft deployment, and an easy closing after use.
Fall arrest system with fixed lifeline (option)
The use of the lifeline eliminates the need for a safety cage. The fall safety consists of a fixed aluminum rail and a stepless carriage which is connected to the user's safety belt. In case of a fall, the carriage blocks on the rail.
Versatile and easy to install
The Mini-JOMY ladder is composed of modular elements, which are combined to achieve the desired height (in steps of +/- 1m). The modular elements are patented, ready for installation, and designed with transportation in mind. The ladder can be installed perpendicular (at a distance of 3cm to 100cm from the wall) or parallel to the wall.
- We can provide custom balconies for secure access to the ladder system
- Locking hub and padlock for opening mechanism
- Protection against over-opening in absence of a solid floor by:
- clamping of highest rung
- fixed rest foot
- swivel rest foot
- An opening detector, to be connected to the burglary alarm.
- RAL color options are available via polyester powder coating of exterior parts
- The MINI - JOMY is specially designed for residential and light commercial applications up to 8m.
- Extruded anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel base plate and stainless steel attachment bolts eliminates scratching, rust and corrosion for maintenance-free operation
- Folds up into a 9cm x 9cm column
- Rests directly on the ground, custom brackets and hardware attach ladder to wall every five feet but do not bear weight; no wall reinforcement or through-bolting required
- Rungs are tensioned with stainless steel springs to enable effortless closing, regardless of ladder height
- 520mm wide slip-resistant rungs. Tested at 325kg per rung;
- Stainless steel pivot pins with nylon bushings prevent metal on metal contact and prevent rust and corrosion
- Simple release of latch, a child can easily open ladder
- Because ladder remains closed when not in use, ice and snow cannot accumulate
- Cap prevents water from entering ladder column for maintenance-free operation
- Burglar resistant: cannot be opened without release of latch, can be locked at ground level for access applications